A Customer's Journey
Who needs a paragraph when 11 videos will do?
A customer shares his experience, and good insights, about his Night Sky Murals ceiling, from the first phone call until after it was painted.
Through A Customer's Eyes...
Part 1 - Introduction To His Home Theater (2:26 minutes)
- Theater with lights on
- Theater with only black lights on
- Milky Way
- Speaker covers and how they disappear
Part 2 - No Endorsement - Just A Satisfied Customer (1:16 minutes)
- Difficult to hire people so far away without knowing them
- Hired Jeff/Night Sky Murals
- Want to share proof of Jeff's work
Part 3 - Initial Search and Contact (2:05 minutes)
- How I found out about Night Sky Murals
- Fiber Optics vs Painted mural
- Initial contact & what happens
- What's needed to get Jeff out to paint
- Set up install
Part 4 - Ceiling overview & Black Lights (4:09 minutes)
- Theater tour
- Blacklights and where he placed them
- Lights on & off showing two views of mural
- How Blacklights work to charge paint
Part 5 - More Insights Into His Star Ceiling (3:48 minutes)
- More in depth on Fiber optics vs painted
- What I didn't like about the Fiber Optics option
- More mural info
Part 6 - Jeff Flies Out And Gets To Work (2:41 minutes)
- Details of Jeff's visit and the process
Part 7 - Ceiling Colors And Results (1:44 minutes)
- How the mural looks in the light
Part 8 - (3:00 minutes)
- What black lights do
- Blacklights hidden behind cove
- Simple to use blacklight strip lights
- Don't use blacklight strip lights from Amazon. Get the good lights.
Part 9 - Ceiling Mural With A Movie Playing (1:38 minutes)
- Theater room with and without lights on. Thoughts.
Part 10 - (2:23 minutes)
- Beast way to enjoy the mural
Part 11 - (0:52 seconds)
- Another look at the mural with no lights on.